Best Folding Exercise Bike for Short Person 2020: Getting the best upright exercise bike for short person is not an easy job but it’s not that hard either. Just taking some important factors into account before purchasing makes all the difference. If you have a few minutes to spend on this article, then I can surely guide you to some top rated upright exercise bikes for shorter persons which are promised to deliver the expected value.
There is no denying that exercise bikes are very popular in home and gyms nowadays for getting proper cardiovascular exercises, but I know the pain of having something that doesn’t properly fits.
Moreover, when it is about exercise bikes, you should not make any settlement with the size. You have to choose one that perfectly fits you and where you can exercise comfortably.
And that’s exactly why I am here today. I have done all the study and picked up 5 trendy best upright exercise bike for short persons. These following bikes have maximum positive real user feedbacks, highest rating and all the features that an ideal exercise bike should have.
Here is what we are guiding you to choose this best cycle to eradicate your shortness of height and enjoy your ride
Best Folding Exercise Bike For Short Person
#01 – Marcy Upright Exercise Bike with Resistance ME-708
- PREMIUM STEEL CONSTRUCTION - This stationary upright bike features a premium frame of 14-gauge steel tubing, finished with powder coating that combines design and performance. It boasts both functionality and durability.
- SMOOTH MAGNETIC RESISTANCE SYSTEM -Designed for fitness enthusiasts of all skill-levels and comes with a magnetic resistance mechanism with 8 levels of difficulty. Tension knob simulates different terrains to customize routines according to fitness level.
- ULTRA-FUNCTIONAL CONSOLE - The ME-708 Upright Exercise Bike has a state-of-the-art LCD screen that acts as an odometer and displays time, speed, distance, and calories burned in extra-large numbers for great readability.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT - The seat can be adjusted to accommodate users of different body sizes, improving form during exercise and allowing your body to conform precisely to the equipment, giving your workouts the maximum effect on your targeted areas.
- COUNTERBALANCED PEDALS - Pedals are designed to provide maximal foot support while giving you ultimate control. The ergonomic designs facilitate efficient workouts and are equipped with adjustable foot straps to create the perfect fit for your own feet.
#02 – ProGear 225 Foldable Magnetic Upright Bike
- 220 lbs. Weight capacity. Heart Pulse sensors allow you to monitor your heart RATE
- Compact folding design perfect for limited spaces or small apartments. Folded dimensions: 19" L x 17.5" w x 53" H
- An 8 level magnetic tension control System. An easy to read computer LCD display indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, Pulse and Scan
- Ergonomic contoured seat cushion easily adjustable to fit 5'1 inch to 6' user heights
- Dual transmission flywheel allows for higher resistance workout
#03 – Schwinn 170 Upright Bike
- - Customizable & Portable - Easily adjust the contoured seat with forearms rests and includes ergonomic handlebars feature integrated heart rate grip sensors. Includes an oversized water bottle holder, 3 piece cranks, and transport wheels
- - Features - A high resolution, backlit DualTrack LCD screen with 29 exercise programs so you can track your progress and an adjustable 3-speed fan to keep you cool
- - Resistance & Heart Rates - Features 25 levels of computer-aided resistance and 10 resistance quick keys with 12 profile and 9 heart rate programs for up to 4 user profiles
- - Premium Grade - Sturdy frame gives you easy access and maximum stability and has a maximum user weight of 300 pounds
- - Tracking - Keep track of time, distance, and calorie goals on the machine and with SchwinnConnect or MyFitnessPal with the USB input and the MP3 input allowing for music through the built-in speakers with a USB charging port for your electronic devices
#04 – Exerpeutic GOLD 500 XLS Foldable Upright Bike, 400 lbs
- Heavy Duty and High Durability steel frame construction with up to 400 lbs weight capacity. 20% more steel than the Exerpeutic Folding Magnetic Upright Bike for more maximum performance.
- Waterproof PVC Equipment Mat (79" L x 35.4" W) for floor protection and noise reduction when exercising. An 8 level Magnetic Tension control system.
- Folds to 1/2 the size, so it is uniquely compact; Folded Dimensions: 26.4" L X 24.8" W X 57.5" H
- Large comfortable seat cushion for people of any size, and easily adjustable to fit 5'1" to 6'5" user heights.
- An easy to read large computer LCD display that indicates calories burned, distance, time, speed, scan, pulse and odometer.
#05 – Marcy Foldable Exercise Bike NS-652
- Excellent cardio workout - the cardio offered by this bike is effective, as each pedal targets the quads, hamstrings, and glutes. NOT only does it burn fat, it also strengthens and tones your legs
- Adjustable resistance - this stationary bike has an adjustable resistance that offers eight preset levels of magnetic resistance control to help simulate various types of workouts
- Sturdy construction - made of 14-gauge, high-quality frame that boasts durability, this bicycle has counterweighted pedals with adjustable foot straps and foam padded seating for Hassle-Free cycling
- Foldable - this cardio bike folds compactly with its advanced frame design that allows for easy storage and portability, granting you more space. It also has rubberized foot based to prevent damage
- LCD display -LCD panel shows different variables related to your workout - speed, distance, time, and calories burned. The interface is user-friendly, easily monitor your progress and workout routines
#06 – Retrospec Speck 20-Inch Folding Bike
- Folding single-speed bike with rear coaster brake perfect for riding around the city, easy to carry and store in small spaces
- Ideal for commuting or exercise on paths that are mostly flat or smaller hills
- Lightweight Aluminum frame is up to 30% lighter than steel or chromoly
- 20" Wheels with Kenda Kwest commuter tires with smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves
- Folding time of 10 seconds with folding handlebar tube, top-tube and pedals
#07 – Vilano Avanti 20-Inch Folding Bike
- 20" Lightweight Aluminum Frame
- Safety Latching Mechanism
- Twist Grip Shifter (6 Speeds)
- Best Value Aluminum Folding Bike
- Free Fenders and Rear Rack - Included & Intalled
#08 – Schwinn Loop 20-Inch Folding Bike
- Discover the convenience and utility of the schwinn loop adult folding bicycle; in just a few easy steps, this brilliant device folds out to a bike that's big enough to accommodate a six foot rider
- Great for camping or RV this durable steel bike packs up so small that no bike rack is required; The folded size is 29.5 inches by 29 inches by 19 inches
- Tackle Small hills and cut through brisk winds easily, thanks to a seven speed Shimano Revoshift twist Shifter and Shimano tourney rear derailleur
- The rear carry rack and an included nylon carry bag keep the bike protected and concealed; Perfect for commuting, this bike features a kickstand and durable steel hinges
- This bike ships ready to be assembled, weighs approximately 33 pounds, has a limited lifetime warranty, and the wheels measure 20 inches
#09 – Tern GSD S10
#10 – TopMate Electric Mini Folding Tricycle
- Fashion, Simple and Portable design, can put into car trunk, Foldable design, can be put in a car trunk, easy to take.
- 36V, 7.2AH Lithium Battery, Short charging time, 3.5 hours.
- Light weight desiPortable--11kgs. Maximum distance range 25km.
- Max. Speed:20km/h，Max. Load: 120kg
- Hub Motor: 250W Brushless motor, Rotating speed 1300rpm, free inflatable tires.
Best Folding Exercise Bike For Short Person
Marcy Upright Exercise Bike With Resistance Me-708
Are you on a tight budget? Can’t manage to have those pricey upright exercise bikes? Then this Marcy upright exercise bike would be a great catch for you. If you are looking for a low-intensity exercise machine just to stay toned, you can go with this one undoubtedly.
It offers so many features at an affordable price. You would have most of the features that come with expensive exercise bikes. On the other hand, assembling it is also very easy, with two pairs of hands, it won’t take more than 30 min.
- Lightweight & Stable
This exercise bike is very lightweight, 41 lbs. It has a small footprint and besides that its steel tube frame holds everything nicely. You won’t feel any wobbling as many cheap exercise bikes offer. You might notice little movements as you exercise when you have an uneven floor.
- Adjustable Seat Height
It has an adjustable seat height which makes it suitable for a shorter person. You can adjust the seat according to your need and adjusting process is also very easy, just loosen the adjustment knob and set your preferred height and then lock it tightly.
- Resistance Level
Marcy ME-708 upright exercise bike comes with 8 levels magnetic resistance. Finding such a feature at an affordable price is quite hard. It has a tension knob which has 8 level marks on the top of it. When you turn the tension knob, it clicks and turns very smoothly so you won’t have to stop pedaling each time you increase the resistance.
- Low Maintenance & quiet
This upright exercise machine is very quiet, making it easier for you to exercise whenever you want. As it is belt driven it makes less to no sound when you are on it and also it requires very low maintenance.
Read More: BEST LOCK FOR FOLDING BIKE
At such price it comes with a console too which shows you the distance, speed, calories burned and odometer. The numbers on the display are quite big and clear, so you won’t have any problem seeing it.
Related Tags:- Best Folding Exercise Bike for Short Person 2020